Are you looking for job openings as a direct care worker in the Richland, MI or Augusta, MI area? Family Living, Inc is welcoming job applicants. We provide a great environment with cash bonuses and low client turnover. Reach out to us right away to ask about our career opportunities. You can call 269-731-4025 or email us.
Understand our requirements before you apply
How should you prepare when you apply for one of our career opportunities? For all of our job openings, our applicants should be able to:
- Complete reports and follow spoken and written instructions.
- Meet the physical, emotional, intellectual and social needs of our residents.
- Handle emergency situations.
- Develop competence in reporting, first aid, CPR, resident rights, safety, fire prevention and communicable disease prevention and containment.
- Have the physical and mental health capacity to care for our residents.
- Pass a tuberculosis test and a state background check.
If you have any questions about our requirements, we'll happily answer them. Contact us today to talk to our staff.